Monday, September 17, 2012

Take This Style Quiz!


I'm Bohemian Classic according to the Home Goods Quiz I took today online at http://www.homegoods.com/hghq_quiz.asp. Home Goods is one my favorite stores! I can go to Anthropologie (my happy store) for inspiration then go to Home Goods across the street for actual purchases!

Bohemian Classic is an accurate description of me. I love blending modern and vintage style aka "Modage", some also say Modern Eclectic.

In the photo above the counter top is right up my alley in a timeless bright white solid stone surface, the unexpected chandelier is dramatically glam in color, and traditional in design; the sky-blue cabinets take commitment but are inviting. Lastly, the professional appliances say "I'm moonlighting as a Top Chef!"

Take the quiz and tell me your style!

No comments:

Post a Comment