Sunday, November 25, 2012

DIY Animal Printing

 

Last week I had the idea to buy some leopard print paper for a gift I'm planning to make. When we got home I thought, "I don't want to buy another thing". I tried to figure out a way to make it. Lightbulb! I thought "why don't I put a piece of animal print clothing directly on my printer?" I did that and it turned out great. For my particular project I wanted  the print to be light enough for writing to show up on. Again, I scratched my head. Aha! I grabbed a sheer shirt and put it over the leopard scarf template and put them both directly on the printer.





I'm thrilled with the results. Now I can print all kinds of paper using anything that will fit on my printer! I covered my experiment sheets with a Georgetown cupcake box and made this to corral some clutter.

I used my daughter's skirt for this one





Free is Good!

No comments:

Post a Comment